Thursday, March 19, 2015

Attempting a Sunset

I was up at flight ops and an incredible sunset happened. There was only a small gap between all the infrastructure which I could get a clear picture without light poles, planes, cars, and buildings. I do not know what the best picture is. All I know is that I tried to get every picture possible in hopes one would be good. I shot on 400ISO and f6.3 to f11. it was all hand help so I had to keep a high ISO  and low aperture to keep the shutter speed fast. It was slightly windy so a high shutter speed was needed to prevent blur in the tree. I don't think the entire picture is in focus because of the low aperture settings. I would have rather had the great color and low noise with a little blur than noise and worse color.  





No comments:

Post a Comment