Thursday, January 29, 2015

Phone Photography

I undoubtedly will take a lot of photos I this class with my phone. My phone is always on me and my dslr is almost never by my side. My phone camera is good but I could definitely use professional help when taking pictures with my phone. 

The photo below was taken with my phone in the Bridgers just outside of Bozeman. Not the greatest picture but all I had on me was my phone. It was the middle of the day and the lighting was not great but in real life the view was still amazing. I used he panorama feature built into my phone to take the picture. 

Below the picture are two links on how to take better pictures with a phone camera. A brief summary is: shoot in good light, have a clean lens, use a high resolution, take a lot of pictures, avoid digital zoom and experiment with white balance.

http://photography.nationalgeographic.com/photography/photo-tips/camera-phone-photos/#/white-lily-black-background_23029_600x450.jpg

http://photography.nationalgeographic.com/photography/photo-tips/camera-phone-photos/#/white-lily-black-background_23029_600x450.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment